Frequently Asked Questions
How do I view only critical/error events?
You can do that easily with a filter:
1) While viewing a feed, choose "Filter..." from the View menu.
2) Construct a Filter with the rules:
Type equals 'ERROR'
Type equals 'CRITICAL'
- The filter can be disabled at any time by unticking the active rules, or by deleting them.
- The same filter can be used for viewing, for report output and for notifications. It can also be used in the "Filter" page of a feed's properties to ensure that in future the feed only collects events of the required type.
- If you want to re-use this filter just select "Save as preset" from the Actions popup menu in the filter definition dialog. You'll then be able to select your new preset as and when required.
Last Updated 3 years ago
- Technical Questions